Following the new update on YouTube the trending page on YouTube is showing us above and after YouTube latest update the Shorts feature Explore seems to be in place Now how can we Disable Permanently this Setting on Your Android or iPhone. The following Methods to do this.
- Surface Pro X for Business - Matte Black, Microsoft SQ® 1, 8GB, 128GB
- Surface Go 2 for Business - Wi-Fi, Intel Pentium 4425Y, 4GB, 64GB
- Surface Pro 7+ for Business - Platinum, Intel Core i5, 8GB, 256GB, LTE
- Surface Pro (5th Gen) for Business with LTE Advanced i5 8GB 256GB
- Surface Pro 7+ for Business - Platinum, Intel Core i7, 16GB, 1TB, WiFi
Step 1: First of all, we have to go to the YouTube application. But we do not have to open the YouTube App. We have to tap and hold on the YouTube Application for about 2-4 seconds As soon as we do After this, you will see the option of App Info. Then you have to click on App Info After clicking.
Step 2: Now you will see the option of 2 Dots, you have to Click On It.
Step 3: After clicking, you will see the option of Uninstall Subtitles. You have to click on it.
Step 4: Clicking on it will tell you that it can affect YouTube Data. But this will not affect any of your important Data there will be changes in just a few settings. So now you have to do OK.
Step 5: All new Apps of the App will be uninstalled as soon as you are done. After uninstalling, when you open the YouTube application. Then you will find that Explore feature will return to its old place and YouTube Shorts will be Disable, Removed from YouTube for Permanently.